Hi all !! :) Belated Holi greetings to all of you! It's been a great week with the festival of colours as it's yet another reason to visit friends, family eat drink and make merry :)!
Let's talk about brownies today...Ever since I've tasted these yummy brown beauties, I just cant have enough of it :) the combinations with it like vanilla ice-cream, chocolate sauce, nuts or just caramel syrup drizzled brownies are so irresistible!
Everyone has their own recipe for brownies...so when I thought of baking them tried quite a few recipes from blogs, books, magazines. Though I was happy with the result of recipes, I stick to the one recipe which got me the maximum praize from S ;) so here's my favourite recipe!!!
If you have already posted brownie recipe in ur blog feel free to leave the link in the comment column :) I'll def.visit and try ur version too!
One last question before the recipe...would u like to share ur fav. combo with the brownies...I'd love to read about it!
3/4th cup Unsalted Butter
1 cup Sugar
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup Maida
1/2 cup Cocoa powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
Salt- a pinch
100gms- Nuts, chopped roughly
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180* C.
2. Grease the tin with butter.
3. Beat eggs with Sugar, beat till he sugar melts.
4. To the eggs-sugar mixture add vanilla essence.
5. Sift the maida, baking powder and cocoa.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the egg-sugar mixture, melted butter and salt.
7. Finally add the chopped nuts (set some aside) and mix all the ingredients to make it a smooth
lump free batter.
8. Pour the batter in the greased tin and sprinkle the top layer with nuts.
9. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean in the
10. Cool it on the wire rack, slice/cut and serve.