1 tbsp- Udad dal
1. Add the besan to the curds beat well and set it aside.
The Honest Scrap Award:
This award comes with the following rules:
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
I must list 10 honest things about myself
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
Here are 10 honest things about me..
1. I connect well with kids, I am good at teaching little kids. Thanks to my elder sister for recognising this ability in me, she says am very creative in teaching the little ones :)
2. I apply God's Kumkum everynight, if I happen to forget I'm sure to get a scary dream and wake up screaming ;)
3. I am a very spiritual person and have conversations with God, I strongly believe that he listens and answers in his own way :)
4. I've recently given up non-vegetarian food.
5. I dont like deep fried eats :) :) No, not for diet purpose and stuff! from my childhood I dont like things like chips, bhajjis, bondas, samosas :) I dont like them just like that ;)
6. I am a very patriotic person. I love my country and get tears in my eyes when I watch any programmes about soldiers and their bravery , like Lata Raja I too get very emotional each time the national anthem is sung.
7. I truly believe in conserving water, electricity and recycling.
8. I enjoy anything connected to art from music, dance, painting, theatre ...
9. I love to cook. Simple food pleases me the most
10. I wouldnt have tried my hands in baking if I had'nt been doing my rounds in the blogsphere.
It would be extemely difficult to name just a few of them for this award. Please feel free to pick your awards lovely ladies. Sparing a few minutes to read the posts in the blogsphere and leaving a line or two in the food blog itself show how honestly you all ...rather we all have become a close knit group or rather like a family. Do take your award and write 10 things about yourselves.
Keep the inspiration on!