We have to relocate within a very short period of time. I am very nervous, there's so much to do in so less time.
I would take some time off sometime towards the end of this month and will keep you informed about it. I will def. keep posting recipes in the meantime.Please stay in touch and do forgive me for my vanishing acts ...lol I feel like am advertising for some vanishing cream :)
Let's talk of awards now:
1. Pavithra Kodical has shared Kreative blogger award with me, big hug and heart felt thanks dear. (I've done the meme for the same in my ealier post)
2. Sushma Mallya has generously passed on The honest scrap award and the Scrumptious blog award Thanks a ton dear am so humbled :)
3. Lata Raja, Shri,Parita sweet heart of friends too have shared the honest scrap award with me. Thanks a lot dearies.
THE SCRUMPTIOUS BLOG AWARD...
It is the Scrumptious Blog Award -a blog award given to sites who:
Inspire you Encourage You
May give Fabulous information
A great read
Has Scrumptious recipes
Any other reasons you can think of that make them Scrumptious!
Thanks again Sushma, you are a sweetheart :) I would love to share this award with all my blogger friends who have been so warm and encouraging! Please feel free to pick it up ladies, I get my inspiration from you all and each one of you deserves it ....:)
The Honest Scrap Award:
This award comes with the following rules:
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
I must list 10 honest things about myself
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
Here are 10 honest things about me..
1. I connect well with kids, I am good at teaching little kids. Thanks to my elder sister for recognising this ability in me, she says am very creative in teaching the little ones :)
2. I apply God's Kumkum everynight, if I happen to forget I'm sure to get a scary dream and wake up screaming ;)
3. I am a very spiritual person and have conversations with God, I strongly believe that he listens and answers in his own way :)
4. I've recently given up non-vegetarian food.
5. I dont like deep fried eats :) :) No, not for diet purpose and stuff! from my childhood I dont like things like chips, bhajjis, bondas, samosas :) I dont like them just like that ;)
6. I am a very patriotic person. I love my country and get tears in my eyes when I watch any programmes about soldiers and their bravery , like Lata Raja I too get very emotional each time the national anthem is sung.
7. I truly believe in conserving water, electricity and recycling.
8. I enjoy anything connected to art from music, dance, painting, theatre ...
9. I love to cook. Simple food pleases me the most
10. I wouldnt have tried my hands in baking if I had'nt been doing my rounds in the blogsphere.
It would be extemely difficult to name just a few of them for this award. Please feel free to pick your awards lovely ladies. Sparing a few minutes to read the posts in the blogsphere and leaving a line or two in the food blog itself show how honestly you all ...rather we all have become a close knit group or rather like a family. Do take your award and write 10 things about yourselves.
Keep the inspiration on!