Hema, Smitha, Ammu, Sushma Mallya, Srilakshmi, Shri and Chitra have generously passed on the award ‘Kreativ Blogger’ to me. I whole heartedly thank you for considering me for this award. It’s a huge encouragement …and it’s fulfilling feeling to share and encourage.
This award comes with the following rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers (it’s tough as all are creative in their own way :))
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
Now coming to the 7 things about me…
1.Lizards scare me to death :) If I happen to see lizards I get nightmares and wake up screaming for days….
2.I love kids and their innocent questions :) so I chose to be a Montessorian
3.I am a big movie buff :), I love music and listen to it even when cooking (I feel I cook better that way).
4.I love to read short stories by Indian authors. The simplicity of language and expression is unmatched. I love reading childrens’ books like comics, chandamama, folkstories, Amar Chitra Katha, Tinkle, etc.
5.I am a religious person. I start my day with an elaborate puja including chanting several mantras.
6.I am a good mimic but my performances are reserved for my husband alone.
7.I love donkeys :)….LOL ya that’s true, they are such lovely creatures, always underestimated for their work :(. On the way to my weekly temple visit is a washer men’s colony. They tie their donkeys outside their houses. Their innocent looks and beautiful eyes are so cute. I love to click their pictures :)
I would love to pass it on to many more than just 7 friends including the ones who have passed on the award to me :) but as they have already been nominated I’d like to pass it on to some more of my lovely Kreativ friends. Instead of 7 nominations I would like to make it 10 so here they are:
3. Sadhana and Muskan